外貿英語500句 保險代理實務溝通指南
在國際貿易中,保險是轉移運輸風險、保障交易安全的核心環節,而保險代理則是連接買賣雙方與保險公司的重要橋梁。掌握與保險代理相關的專業英語表達,對于外貿從業者至關重要。以下圍繞保險代理業務,梳理了涵蓋咨詢、投保、索賠等場景的實用英語句子,助您在國際貿易中高效、專業地處理保險事宜。
一、 咨詢與洽談保險
1. We'd like to inquire about the insurance coverage for our shipment of electronic goods to Rotterdam.
(我們想咨詢一下我們這批運往鹿特丹的電子貨物的保險事宜。)
2. Could you explain the differences between FPA, WPA, and All Risks?
(您能解釋一下平安險、水漬險和一切險的區別嗎?)
3. As our insurance agent, what policy do you recommend for this consignment?
(作為我們的保險代理,您對這批貨推薦什么險別?)
4. What is the insurance premium rate for cover against TPND on this shipment?
(這批貨投保偷竊提貨不著險的保險費率是多少?)
5. Please quote us your lowest premium rate for marine insurance.
(請報給我們最低的海運保險費率。)
二、 提出投保要求與確認細節
1. We wish to cover the goods against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
(我們希望按發票金額的110%為貨物投保一切險。)
2. Please arrange insurance on our behalf as per the terms agreed.
(請根據約定條款代我們安排保險。)
3. Kindly insure the shipment for us, and send us the policy at your earliest convenience.
(請為我們投保這批貨物,并盡早將保單寄給我們。)
4. We confirm having insured the goods with PICC for the amount of USD 50,000.
(我們確認已向中國人民保險公司為該批貨物投保,金額為5萬美元。)
5. The insurance certificate will be forwarded to you together with our invoice.
(保險憑證將連同我們的發票一并寄送給您。)
三、 討論保險責任與范圍
1. Does your insurance coverage include loss or damage caused by breakage of packing?
(你們的保險范圍包括因包裝破裂造成的損失或損壞嗎?)
2. War Risk is generally covered by an additional premium.
(戰爭險通常需要額外付費投保。)
3. The insurance company is liable for total loss only under FPA conditions.
(在平安險條件下,保險公司只負責賠償全部損失。)
4. The cover is limited to 60 days upon discharge of the insured goods from the vessel.
(保險責任在承保貨物卸離海輪后,限60天為止。)
5. We can extend the coverage, but the additional premium will be for your account.
(我們可以擴展保險范圍,但額外的保費將由你方承擔。)
四、 處理索賠事宜
1. We have to file a claim with you for the damaged goods under Policy No. AB123.
(我們必須就保單號AB123項下的貨物損壞向貴方提出索賠。)
2. Please submit the necessary documents, including the insurance policy, survey report, and original invoice.
(請提交必要的文件,包括保險單、檢驗報告和原始發票。)
3. The survey report indicates the damage was due to improper packing, which is outside the scope of our coverage.
(檢驗報告顯示損壞是由于包裝不當造成的,這不在我們的承保范圍之內。)
4. After investigating your claim, we agree to compensate you for the loss in accordance with the insurance terms.
(在調查您的索賠后,我們同意根據保險條款對您的損失進行賠償。)
5. The claim will be settled within 15 working days upon receipt of all required documents.
(在收到所有必需文件后,索賠將在15個工作日內得到處理。)
五、 日常溝通與關系維護
1. We have appointed your company as our exclusive insurance agent for all our exports to Europe.
(我們已指定貴公司作為我們所有對歐出口業務的獨家保險代理。)
2. Could you provide us with your latest insurance brochure and tariff?
(能否提供貴公司最新的保險手冊和費率表?)
3. We appreciate your prompt service and professional advice over the years.
(我們感謝貴公司多年來的及時服務和專業建議。)
4. Let's discuss the possibility of a long-term cooperation agreement on more favorable terms.
(讓我們討論一下在更優惠條件下達成長期合作協議的可能性。)
5. Please keep us informed of any changes in your insurance clauses or premium rates.
(如果貴公司的保險條款或保費費率有任何變動,請及時通知我們。)
掌握這些核心句型,結合具體業務場景靈活運用,能夠使您在與保險代理溝通時更加自信、專業,確保國際貿易流程順暢,有效管控運輸風險。建議在日常工作中多加練習,并熟悉相關保險單證的專業術語,以全面提升外貿保險事務的處理能力。
如若轉載,請注明出處:http://www.touyitou.com.cn/product/2.html
更新時間:2026-05-14 02:40:32